My goals for February were:
- Write 10k –
including at least two 500 word posts– Done!
- Sell, donate, etc at least three bags/boxes/equivalent – Done!
- Exercise (bike, DDR, or run) 8 times – Calling it Done!
- Quilt the mystery quilt – Done!
I’m going to call this month a win. For writing I wrote more than double my goal, although I didn’t write any 500 word posts. For the biking I did 6/8, but I was sick for the last half week of the month when I would have easily done, and had planned to do, the last two workouts.
My goals for March are:
- Workout 10 times (bike, swim, or run)
- Write 10k
- Clear out at least three boxes/big items from the basement
- Use my bullet journal all month
- Piece at least three quilt tops – 0/3
- Finish at least three quilts – 1/3
- Write 10k a month – 22k/110k (not including Nov)
- Submit to critique group eight times – 1/8
- Exercise twice a week – 14/96
Declutter Update: I haven’t done as much this month as I would like. I did go through my clothes and get a pile of my son’s old clothes out of the house. I need to move on to paper and the basement next. If I can clear out the basement I have room to put more things in storage down there.
How did you goals for February go? Are you doing anything new in March?