My Goals (resolutions) for the year are:
- Piece at least three quilt tops
- Finish at least three quilts
- Write 10k a month
- Submit to critique group at least eight times
- Exercise twice a week
- Continue to get more out of the house than comes in
- Set up the crafting corner in the study
Some of these are easy to quantify. I’ve set up the numbers below for those:
- Piece at least three quilt tops – 0/3
- Finish at least three quilts – 0/3
- Write 10k a month – 0/110,000 (I’m not including Nov in this)
- Submit to critique group at least eight times – 0/8
- Exercise twice a week – 8/96
Can’t say I’m doing too well so far this year. I must strive to do better.
The last two items I can’t track in terms of numbers though. This makes it tough to report in on, but I do want to keep myself accountable. My plan is to include numbers for the first five in each monthly update and then a small paragraph on the last two if appropriate.
In January we didn’t bring many new items into the house. My husband found a few pieces of clothing and we’ve bought books for my son. We sent out two boxes and a big bag of stuff in January. The setting up of my craft space is still in the get stuff out of the way phase. I need to target the study specifically for decluttering.
Have you made any progress on your New Years Resolutions? Any great decluttering tips that might help me sort out that craft space?