In January my goals were:
- Write 10k (does not have to be all the same project) – Nope
- Exercise 8 times (bike or DDR) – Done!
- Quilt the mystery quilt (more on that in an upcoming post) – Nope
- Donate three bags/boxes/equivalent – Done!
I got zero writing done, so goal number one was just a solid fail. For the quilt I did get some sewing done, but it was piecing the first two rows of my son’s jungle path quilt not quilting the mystery quilt. Overall score for the month is: 2/4 goals completed. 😦 Better luck next month.
My goals for February are:
- Write 10k – including at least two 500 word posts
- Sell, donate, etc at least three bags/boxes/equivalent
- Exercise (bike, DDR, or run) 8 times
- Quilt the mystery quilt
I was going to include an update on the priorities I set at the beginning of the year, but I have more to say than I want to fit in this post.
How did you do on your goals last month? Are you still keeping track of your ‘New Year’s Resolutions’?