In October my goals were:
- Get a sewing/writing area set up in the Study. – nope
- Finish my NaNo novel outline. – A good start, but nope
- Make my travellers notebook. – Done!
- Use my bullet journal for the entire month. – Done!
I did manage to get two more boxes of stuff out of the study in the month of October. It wasn’t nearly enough to pull out my current desk and replace it with the new one. The biggest stumbling block in this room is that we often shove stuff in there that we don’t know where else it should go. I think I need to focus on getting some basement stuff cleared out to make room for some of the stuff in this room.
For the novel outline, I have a really good handle on the first third of the novel. I’ve started working toward the second third, but I haven’t written any of it down yet. I think this will be one of those years where I write to the end of what I have and then start scrambling for what comes next. I guess we’ll have to wait and see how that goes.
My goals for November are:
- Win NaNoWriMo for the tenth year.
- Sell, donate, etc at least three big ticket items in the basement.
- Exercise (run or bike) 6 times.
- Use my bullet journal for the entire month.
I’m keeping it light and simple this month. Mostly because that first one is going to eat up most of my free time this month as it has in other years. As my husband likes to say, “in November I might as well be a widower”. I don’t think it is actually that bad, but I do see his point. Writing 50k, in a month, on top of your usual life, is kind of a big time sucker.
Have you set any goals for this month? Are you doing NaNoWriMo?