In September my goals were:
- Pick a project to work on from now until NaNo and stick to it! 5k this month. – Nope.
- Finish my Shoo Fly quilt top. I mostly just have to sew the rows together. – DONE!
- Create three detailed characters for my NaNo Novel. – DONE!
- Write up a detailed outline for my NaNo Novel idea. – half done
For number one I picked my YA Urban Fantasy Project. It was the project that called to me for submission to my critique group, and I really didn’t need three projects on the go at the same time. I did get some of the novel polished up enough to submit it for critique group, but I didn’t get any new words written.
For number four I have about the first third of the novel outlined, a bunch of ideas for the middle, and a good handle on the end.
My goals for October are:
- Get a sewing/writing area set up in the Study.
- Finish my NaNo novel outline.
- Make my travellers notebook.
- Use my bullet journal for the entire month.
What are your goals for October? Did you get everything done you wanted to in September?