My delayed goal post as promised 🙂
My Goals for March were:
- Write 3,000 words and submit it to my crit group on March 22nd. Done!
- Use my NaNo style spreadsheet for any writing or editing I accomplish. Done!
- Write twice each week. (I need to start somewhere right?) Done!
- Finish one
of thegrammar book s I am working my way through. Done!
I’m very happy with my progress over March. The week before my critique was due I worked on my writing five nights in a row. That’s my best streak since November. In the end, instead of reading a grammar book I had on the go, I reviewed the one from a course I took a few years ago. It helped me remember a few things I’d forgotten, and taught me a few things I wasn’t ready to learn the first time. I earned my new running skirt and if I get my butt out for a run I might even get a chance to wear it.
My Goals for April are:
- Write 18,000 words. (15k on the mystery project, 3k on whatever I want)
- Use my NaNo style spreadsheet for any writing or editing I accomplish.
- Find at least two nights to sew.
I’ve gone back and forth on what my word goal for the month should be. I want to challenge myself, but I don’t want to give up my life to writing the way I do every November. I need to find the right balance. I set my Camp NaNoWriMo goal at 15k, but I would love to get some writing done on more than one project, hence the higher goal for the month.
What are your plans for April? Did you accomplish everything you set out to accomplish for March?